Friday, January 2, 2015

The New Zealand adventure has begun...again!

I made it to Tauranga for the start of another school. Leaving home again was hard, to say the least. God blessed my time at home so much with my family, friends and a really great job. To be called out of the comfortable and into something new is always challenging, even though I knew a little better what to expect this time than last time. After I arrived, it felt like I had never left. A lot of things are the same, but a few things are different. Different people, little changes around the base, and I’m quite a bit different than the first time I came. God is faithful, and He truly is always with me. I know he goes before and behind me. I could feel it the whole time I was preparing to leave, on the trip here and after I got here. When we walk in obedience to Him and say yes to Him above everything else, it causes us to cling to Him even tighter as we let go of other things we love. It was painful for me, but so worth it.

God is awesome, and has already shown me so much in the past few days. We have had the opportunity to ease into life here, and will hit staff training hard in the coming week. I met up with a fellow student and a few of the leaders from my school. It’s been great to get to see them for a short time as they have been preparing to leave for outreach with the current school. Almost all of the Justice Reach staff has arrived, and I can already say that I am excited to work with them over the coming months as we serve God and the school and learn a few new things ourselves.

I have felt so loved by all of my friends and family across my home nation and across other nations. Your support and prayers have meant so much, and God has used them to bless me immensely.

Much love,

Cambri

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your sweet smile and look forward to what God is going to do through you and your co-laborers! Happy New Year from the Thurmans!

    ReplyDelete